Dear Alumni and Friends,
If you have been wondering what is going on at Westminster ... here are a few reasons to come to Reunions, May 16 & 17, 2013:
- Festival of Hymns sponsored by the Sacred Music Department and Reception honoring
Helen Kemp '41 celebrating her 95th birthday
- An alumni celebration of the Marion Buckelew Cullen Center Project
- Golden Encore Luncheon celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Class of 1963 hosted
by Lee Dettra '63
- Reunion Dinners for classes ending in a 3 or 8
- Chapel Service with Westminster Kantorei
- Alumni Awards Luncheon recognizing Jane Shaulis, John Walker '73 and
Ron Melrose '90
- Friday Commencement followed by Cocktails in Williamson Hall and Dinner in Bristol Chapel
for Alumni and Friends.
This year's Reunion Embracing Excellence -- Building Our Future will highlightWestminster's successes and celebrate our future. We invite you to reconnect with classmates, make new friends, and hear outstanding performances by Westminster's students, faculty and alumni. Please share with us a favorite memory of the Playhouse and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2013.
If you can't attend all of Reunion, join us for a part of it! Please note: Commencement this year is Friday, May 17 at 4:00 p.m. with pre-ceremony music beginning at 3:15 p.m. in Princeton University Chapel.
On behalf of the Alumni Council and the Office of Alumni Relations, thank you for your interest and support of Westminster Choir College of Rider University. We look forward to seeing you in May!
Jaimie Gilhooley Flack '77
President, Westminster Alumni Council
Natalie M. Pollard '93, '98
Director, Alumni Relations
Westminster Choir College of Rider University