Join us for the experience of a lifetime
Rider's summer 2013 Alumni Travel Program:
The Imperial Russian Waterways: Moscow and St. Petersburg Journey
Includes seven nights in first-class hotels
and seven nights aboard the luxury cruiser the M.S. Tolstoy
The Office of Alumni Relations invites you to join us for The Imperial Russian Waterways: Moscow and St. Petersburg Journey. Arranged by premier travel organizers, Vantage Deluxe World Travel, this two-week Alumni Travel Program cruise, will depart on July 23 and return on August 7, 2013.
Witness Russia’s enigmatic contrasts firsthand on the best Russia program in the travel marketplace. You’ll stay in centrally located superior first-class hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg, with classic Russian landmarks just steps away. Trip includes a home-hosted visit in Uglich, and a meeting with local students in Yaroslavl.
You’ll sail for seven nights aboard the exclusively chartered M.S. Tolstoy, stopping in villages along the serene Russian countryside. Your wonderfully paced cruise tour culminates in dazzling St. Petersburg, where you’ll enjoy three tours, including Catherine’s Palace and the renowned Hermitage Museum, home of the czars’ breathtaking collection of art.
- Vantage exclusive itinerary provides the best Russian experience, with centrally located hotel stays for three nights in Moscow and four nights in St. Petersburg, plus an exclusively chartered seven-night river cruise on the Russian waterways.
- Experience Russia with our Cultural Connections: Indulge your senses with a blini cooking lesson, Russian language lesson, Russian vodka tasting, Shashlyk lunch and more.
Your Price Includes
- Airfare from Newark, NJ (others cities also available)
- Accommodations: 14 nights’ accommodations – three nights at the first-class Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, seven nights aboard the chartered M.S. Tolstoy in an outside stateroom, and four nights at the first-class Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg.
- 12 sightseeing tours.
- 30 Meals: 14 breakfasts, seven lunches, and nine dinners (including Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Dinners) and wine with all shipboard dinners.
- Four English-speaking European Vantage program managers to accompany you throughout your trip.
- All included sightseeing includes complimentary QuietVox audio headsets.
- All transfers, via private motor coaches and baggage handling overseas where permitted.
- Visa service to facilitate obtaining your Russian visa (required).
||Airfare from Newark, NJ
Capture and Preserve the Journey by Attending a Photography Workshop
Learn how to effectively capture and preserve those special moments of your travels to Russia with a photography workshop conducted by Dr. Barry Janes of Rider University’s Department of Communication and Journalism. Workshops will simplify technical photography jargon to help improve your skills. Bring your current camera and awaken your photographic creativity for results that will last from Russia and beyond. Workshop will be held before and during the trip.
♦ Travel form may be downloaded from green sidebar. ♦
To make your reservation, please call 1-800-322-6677 or visit http://www.vantagetravel.com/Trip/1492/Imperial-Russian-Waterways--Moscow-and-St-Petersburg. Be sure to mention Rider University Alumni Group or Group No. 87731 when booking your trip. If you have further questions about this trip, you can also call the Office of Alumni Relations at 609-896-5340.